Lake Norman Boat Towing Service
Sea Tow. Not just towing!
Your local Sea Tow offers a host of services for your vessel recovery and salvage needs, as well as environmental remediation.
We can help with:
- Boat sunk at the dock or on its mooring
- Boats taking on water
- Boat blown off mooring
- Boats aground or high & dry
- Fuel or oil spill containment and clean-up
- And so much more!
Our team has the experience and equipment to get the job done including:
- USCG Licensed Captains
- Gas and electric pumps
- Enclosed flotation pillows (airbags)
- Air compressors
- Divers and diving gear
- Rigging straps and equipment
- Access to cranes and heavy equipment
- Access to haul-out facilities and secure storage
- Environmental protection services: oil and fuel absorbent boom and materials; hard containment boom
Sea Tow is standing by 24/7 to help you!
Rest assured that your property and the environment will be protected when using Sea Tow for your vessel recovery needs.
To be connected with your local Sea Tow call us at 800-4-SEATOW (800-473-2869).
Learn more about each of these services:
Sea Tow also offers a membership option to provide towing, fuel delivery, jump starts, covered ungroundings and more. Learn more.